Life Skills and Test Prep 4, by Wendy Pratt Long, Dawn Furushima, and Garnet Templin-Imel, provides engaging instruction in the essential life skills competencies that adult learners need in all their roles -- at home, at work, in school, and in their communities. The course also includes listening and reading tests to give students invaluable practice in taking standardized tests, motivating them to achieve their benchmarks and persist in their learning goals.
- 44 life skills lessons correlated to CASAS competencies
- Extensive practice in listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Flexible format to support teacher and program needs
- Separate Teacher's Manual with test-taking strategies, answer keys, and diagnostic information for follow-up instruction
- An audio program on CD which can be purchased separately, see link below.
Click here to order the Audio CDs.