WorldView, a four-level course for adults, covers a wide range of compelling topics from an international perspective. Its trademark two-page lessons ensure that students stay focused on clear and attainable language goals. With its flexible format and course components, WorldView responds to a variety of course needs.
- Short units build fluency by focusing on specific language targets.
- The Self-Study Audio CD coordinates with the Student Book and Workbook to extend listening and pronunciation practice outside of class.
- The WorldView To Go CD-ROM provides fun, interactvie activities, including model conversations with record-and-compare and role-play.
- A Grammar Reference section functions as a handy tool for instruction, homework, and review.
- A Teacher's Resource Book contains a bank of supplementary activities and a complete testing program, including a Testing Audio CD and TestGen software.
- For even more variety, a video program (VHS or DVD format) and a course Companion Website (http://www.longman.com/worldview) provide engaging supplemental activities.
The WorldView approach follows a simple and proven M.A.P.:
Motivate learning through stimulating content and achievable goals.
Anchor production with strong language presentations.
Personalize learning through engaging and communicative speaking activities.