The eText allows students online access to the student book so they can practice English o the go! Students can access audio selections, do full text searches, highlight important information, create notes and save bookmarked pages. The eText can be used on your computer, iPad, and Android tablet once you have redeemed the Access Card. This eText represents an electronic version of the well-known print edition, Fundamentals of English Grammar, 4th Edition ISBN 978-013246932-6.
A classic developmental skills text for lower-intermediate and intermediate English language learners, Fundamentals of English Grammar is a comprehensive reference grammar as well as a stimulating and teachable classroom text.
While keeping the same basic approach and material as in earlier editions, the fourth edition more fully develops communicative and interactive language-learning activities. Some of the new features are:
- Innovative Warm-Up exercises that precede the grammar charts and introduce points to be taught
- Structure-based listening exercises ranging from casual speech to more academic content
- A wide selection of readings that highlight the target grammar structures
- Greatly expanded speaking practice with extensive pair, group, and class work
- Writing activities with models for students to follow
- Corpus-informed syllabus that reflects the discouse patterns of spoken and written English
- Listening Script included