- How can you reduce text anxiety?
- What are the steps in CPR?
- How does memory work?
- What is the earliest form of writing?
Read Ahead 1: Reading and Life Skills Development helps low-intermediate students build academic, life, and work skills crucial for success. Engaging readings and classroom-tested activities promote natural and purposeful language use. Informed by Equipped for the Future (EFF) standards, Read Ahead 1 helps students communicate with confidence, make informed decisions, and take responsibility for thier learning.
- A variety of text styles and topics relevant to contemporary issues expands literacy and keeps students engaged.
- Reading, vocabulary, and life skills are presented and recycled throughout the text.
- Writing prompts and guided online activities allow students to connect the readings to their own experiences and to expand their content knowledge.