In Lucy and the Piano Player, by Elizabeth Neblett, students read about Lucy Karbowski, who falls in love with a piano player. Her family disapproves, but is he the right man?
Modern Dramas 1-4
(Beginning to High Intermediate)
Modern Dramas will keep your students turning the pages to find out what happens next. Each book in thie four-level series tells the lively, action-filled story of a memorable main character.
- Fast-paced contemporary stories told in episodes
- Varied reading comprehension activities
- Meaninfgul and practical vocabulary activities
- Life skills activities to help students connect to the real world
- Dialogue practice to help fluency
- Audio CDs
With Modern Dramas, English language learners will improve their reading skills while reading for pleasure.
The series also includes: