American Speakout is a six-level series based on topics that are relevant to students' lives and global in nature. Its emphasis on authentic listening opportunities and presentation of language in context enables learners to personalize the language they learn and express themselves confidently in real English-speaking environments. American Speakout follows a balanced approach to topics, language development, and skills work.
Builds learner confidence
- Authentic, real-world language, challenging activities, and recycling of language builds student confidence in understanding context and communication.
- Video clips and interviews on the street expose students to a wide range of language and accents, familiarizing them with English as it is spoken.
Encourages learners to spend more time on task
- Course package includes a wealth of practice material in specific areas including grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and skills.
- Clear objectives in every unit help students focus on what they will achieve so they can see how they are improving.
- Motivating lessons and practice materials engage learners, encouraging them to spend more time on task and make faster progress.
Helps learners achieve their personal goals
- Tasks and activities encourage students to work collaboratively and build skills essential for both study and work.
Helps learners see the relevance of what they are learning
- Clear goals and objectives aligned with the GSE/CEFR.